Swiss Government Scholarship Program
The Swiss Government through the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS) grants limited number of scholarships to Indonesian postgraduates. There are three types of scholarships offered for Indonesia:
- Research scholarships
- PhD scholarships
- Postdoctoral scholarships
The specific information on the scholarships as well as requirements of application documents is available here
The application package can be downloaded on this website.
Applications will not be taken into consideration if they do not meet all of the following requirements:
- Applicants shall fulfill the eligibility criteria listed on the internet
- Applicants must provide a confirmation letter from a professor of a Swiss academic institution willing to supervise the research
- In the case where PhD is run within a structured doctoral school, applicants must provide an admission letter or at least the proof that they are being considered for admission
- Applicants shall only apply at one Swiss university / federal institute / teaching and research institute.
- The application documents have to be put in order as indicated on the internet
The complete application documents should be submitted to Embassy of Switzerland in Jakarta at the latest on November 16, 2012. Only some short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview in December 2012 at Embassy of Switzerland in Jakarta.
Mrs. Melinda Djohansjah
Tel.: +62 21 525 6061 Ext. 319
For more information, please visit official website: www.eda.admin.ch