Field of study
- University wide
- Program duration
Number on offer
- 3 available for Semester 1
- 2 available for Semester 2
- International students who have recently completed secondary school studies off-shore (not in Australia). You must not have commenced further studies.
- International students who have completed a secondary school qualification on-shore (in Australia), must apply for admission through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
- All students who apply for admission through UAC, will be automatically considered for this scholarship – no application is necessary.
Academic merit. However consideration may also be given to country of origin and/or program of choice.
Below is a brief guide of the minimum senior secondary scores expected for applicants to be seriously considered.
- All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC): 20.
- Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR): 99.60.
- Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (HKALE): 20 (4A).
- Indian School Certificate (ISC): 99.
- International Baccaulaureate (IB): 41.
- Sijil Tinggi Perskolahan Malaysia (STPM): 25.
- UK or Singapore General Certificate of Education (GCE A Levels): 24 (4A*).
Qualifications not listed above will also be considered. Please note that achieving the results listed above does not guarantee an offer of a scholarship. Please also note that this scholarship is extremely competitve, and only qualifications equivalent to an Australian Year 12 will be considered.
Please complete the application form for Semester 1 2013 which will open 27th August 2012.
Applications for Semester 1 2012 will close November 30 2012.
T +61 2 6125 8124
F +61 2 6125 7535
For more information, please visit official website: students.anu.edu.au