National Debate Competition 2009
Through Critical Thinking, Let’s Welcome The New Paradigm Of Economy
HIMA ESP FE UNPAD
08 May 2009 at 08:00
12 May 2009 at 17:00
Faculty of Economics, Padjadjaran University
Jalan Dipati Ukur 35
National Debate Competition 2009 consists of two major events:
1. English Debate Competition
2. National Economics Seminar
English Debate Competition uses Asian Parliamentary System and will accept 24 teams from all over Indonesia…
Grab Millions of cash here!!!
CA: Uphie ITB
DCA: Abdurrahman Alfarizi STAN, Puji Maharani Unpad
National Economics Seminar explores more about the economy condition in indonesia after the general election 2009… We have invited many experts to talk about the future of Indonesia, be a part of something big by attending this event…
Guest Adjudicator and Moderator:
1. Tina Talisa (Anchor – tvOne)
2. Indy Rahmawati (Anchor – tvOne)
Media Partner is:
01. TH regrets the stock divestment of PT. Newmont Nusa Tenggara.
02. THBT insider’s trading should be legalized.
03. THBT public investment on green technology is a solution to employment in USA.
04. THBT the ideal financial market is the most transparent one.
05. THW stop importing rice to further empower local farmers.
06. THBT the government should invest its idle budget in the capital market.
07. THW invest in on-line music stores for the prosperity of domestic artists.
08. THW stop the overpayment of Indonesia’s House of Representatives members.
09. TH celebrates the service provision of Tiger Airways.
10. THBT region expansion is a budget wasteful.
11. THBT Indonesia’s fiscal stimulus plan is not the answer to economic crisis.
TH = This House (Parlemen Ini)
THBT = This House Believes That (Parlemen Ini Percaya Bahwa)
THW = This House Would (Parlemen Ini Akan)