KANDANK ILMU SUPPORTS
8.30pm Saturday March 28, 2009 Lights-off to see your world in a new light.
Join us and spread the word by
- Tell A Friend. Better still-tell them, your family and even your dates. Encourage them to sign up. Email them a link to this website and mobilise even more people!
- Adding “I Support Earth Hour 2009” or “I Vote Earth!” to your Facebook status or to your other social networks name field.
- Viewing the Earth Hour 2009 vide here to find out more about the importance of global action on climate change and how your participation can make a difference.
- Tell Your Story. How is climate change affecting your family and your community? We want to hear how you’re becoming part of the solution.
- Your Earth Hour. What will you be doing at 8.30pm on Saturday March 28? Share your plans with Earth Hour and the media, then please send an email describing with as much detail as you can what you have planned to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to include your name, where you live (City and Country), and your contact telephone number including your country code.
- Blogger Tool Kit: Create a lob post about the importance of global action on climate change and how participation in Earth Hour can make a difference.
||Show us your support and see the difference you can make.